Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Techno Cozy


I took a pain pill last night before going to bed for my pulled tooth,but this morning,it doesn't feel too bad.Ibuprofen was all it took to ease the slight ache.

~Hike to Coffee Rock.

~I sold a Techno Cozy in Cadet Blue to Judith in NY.I will post a pattern,if anyone is interested.

~We got groceries at WMS & brought them back home.

~We headed back out to Los Ranchos Gun shop to exchange 3 for 2.With filling out paperwork,it took a long time.We then went shooting at Calibers.Our final stop was Costco for a few groceries.They have the best mixed nuts!

~While we were out,I made a Girly Hat in CSS Off White.

~Mike put up the peg rack in the bedroom closet,helped me hang a small shelf in the utility room & an "herbs" plaque in the kitchen.

~We had Chicken bacon cheese sammies for supper.

~Fr Jim called at 5:20pm to cancel Pilgrims in Christ class.

~I worked on the Blue/Cream Gingham granny lap blanket.

No comments:

Post a Comment