Friday, November 13, 2009

He makes my feet like the feet of a deer;he enables me to stand on the heights.Psalm 18:33

I made 2 pies this morning for the St. Elizabeth's Guild sale on November 22,Brownie Caramel Pecan & Derby.

~I vacuumed/mopped,cleaned the front bath & did a load of laundry.

~After an early lunch,I went to Hobby Lobby on Wyoming to see if they had brown wool-blend yarn like the black I got on Juan Tabo last week.They didn't.I did get a skein of LB Vannas Choice "Tangerine Mist" on clearance & used a 40% off coupon for a skein of I Love This Yarn Camouflage.

~I stopped at 2 thrift stores & Big Lots,but didn't buy anything.

~Back home,my pies were cool,so I put them in gallon ziploc freezer bags & put them in the freezer.I vacuumed the living room floor AGAIN due to the dead grass the doggies keep bringing in.

~I made a pair of special-order Pulse Warmers in Bernat Shetland Chunky "Earthy Brown".This pair i made about 1 1/2" longer.They are cool!

~I worked on scrap granny squares.

We had chicken bacon cheese sammies for supper & watched "Australia".It was awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment