Friday, January 22, 2010

It's 3am,there's someone breaking your door down,do you...


Headline from the Abq Journal-01/22/10

"Bold Home Invasions Raise Fears"
"A North Valley homeowner shot and killed a man who was trying to break through his door with a wood-splitting maul early Thursday morning, police said. Investigators believe a 43-year-old convicted sex offender and armed robber may have been looking for the people who previously lived in the home."
~I made a batch of Oatmeal Cookies,splitting the dough in half & using chocolate chips in one dough & butterscotch in the other dough.I tried one of each & they were good!
~I swept the floors, vacuumed the rugs & wiped down the front bath.
~I finished the Sedona Hat in Indigo/Edgewater(blue-gray) & added Black faux braided leather buttons to a LB WoolEase Chunky Spice neck warmer.I used the rest of the Blue-Gray yarn on a 5-rnd granny square.
~I made a Wenatchee Hat in RHS Grey Heather/Cool Pearl(violet,green,teal,blue) pony beads. I also made a Cheyenne Hat in Mainstays Country Print.
~I made Mike a chicken bacon cheese sammie for supper,while I had a cabbage salad.
~I worked on the Teal Diamond prayer shawl.

No comments:

Post a Comment