Monday, May 16, 2011

Baaaaaad...

Mike & I work as a team, but he can't be with me 24/7, so I have learned to protect myself.


~I stopped off at Big Lots (FiberOne granoila bars-1/2 price!) before heading up to the church to help load bags at the Food Pantry. I also picked up bulletins, removing the UTO inserts before recycling & sorted mail.


~I tried on 2 pair of pants at Goodwill. Neither fit right. I picked up apple butter & raspberry syrup at Albertsons.


~Back home, I made Oatmeal Cookies, each cookie sheet different: golden raisins, peanut butter/chocolate chips, rainbow mini Kisses & butterscotch chips. A dozen of the Golden Raisins are for the NW Deanery meeting in June, and the other 5 going to Norm. I also cooked a batch of bacon & swept the floors.


~I made a flower pin in White for the Roseburg Hat in Light Spruce. I used the leftover Light Spruce on a toddler beanie with a white band.


~We had bacon cheeseburger wraps for supper.


~I finished the Log Cabin squares, having 22.

No comments:

Post a Comment