Saturday, January 28, 2012

Scarf Sold!!

Artisan Scarf in Cloud Nine sold to Colleen in IL

~I finished the Red Heart Supersaver Blue Diamond prayer shawl.

~I made Carrot Cake with a 24-count mini muffin pan. They stuck! So, I used cream cheese frosting & made them into balls for later coating with white Candi-Quik for Truffle Balls. The 9-count rectangle pan worked good, so those will be iced with the frosting. I also cooked a pound of sausage, did a load of laundry & swept the floors.

~I decided to make a Butterfly Pinafore, a pattern from the 1970's, using the Lion Brand Cotton Ease Seaspray. It turned out adorable, with vintage white glass floral buttons. It is more of a shortie vest for a 24" chest.

~Mike got off work early. We had omelet wraps for supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment