Friday, March 16, 2012

Lap Blanket

Patriotic granny squares for the Prayer Shawl Ministry. This used 3 different scraps of red and off-white, joined with Red Heart Supersaver Blue.

~We went to the Family Thrift Center in separate trucks for the 1/2-price sale. Mike found some Rockport boots for $8,then left. I was there for another hour and didn't find anything!

~We went to Charlie's to lay away a .45 1911 for Mike, then onto Sportsmans Warehouse for a reloading part. We stopped by Albertson's on the way home for a few groceries.

~Back home, I did a load of laundry, baked a Spinach Sausage Casserole & Oatmeal Sourcherry jam bars.

~I made a Butterfly Pinafore in no-label Yellow yarn. I suspect it is some older Caron Simply Soft. I added some fun green buttons.

~We had omelet wraps for supper.

~I made a Tulsa Hat in Scrap/Black.

~We watched Faster. This was one of those movies where there was no good guy, just bad and badder guys. There was one part that was good about forgiveness and redemption, but I would not recommend this movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment