Thursday, November 10, 2011

A Taste of Home

How interesting to find a clock made from a whiskey barrel top from KY in a NM thrift shop! I saw it for $10 but didn't buy it. Thought about it for a week, went back & it was $5! It was wired with an old cord, so we removed it & put a battery-operated works on it.

~At the office, I went through the online Ethics training class. Ms. Jeannine came in with edits to the bulletins. I got them printed/folded. We gave away all 20 bags at the Food Pantry in 15 minutes. I converted the stewardship brochure from Publisher to Word & sent it in a parish-wide email.

~Date Nite: mom & Dad came down to the range with us. After warmups, we did the whole night with reloading drills. I need to really slam home the larger mag as I had 3 failure-to-seats. My reloads were good, though, & first shot times. Mom & Dad shot during the break, the first time Dad has ever shot a hand gun. He liked it!

No comments:

Post a Comment