Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Hats Sold!!

Flapper Beanie in Pewter/Ragg

Girly Hat in Dark Blush/Roaming Pony
Both hats sold to Joanna in WI

~At the office, I worked on bulletins, prayers & typing up the services for December 4th. Bishop Vono will be coming and there will be confirmations. I also typed up confirmation/reception cards for our group from 2009 and will mail them to Bishop Frey to sign. I helped Fr. Jim take down the Food Fair sign & put up the Financial Peace University sign.

~Back home, I made a pan of fudge brownies, a package of bacon & sorted vegetables. I made Mike a chicken bacon cheese wrap for supper.

~I made a special-order Button Garland,twice as long as the originals.

2 comments:

  1. Great job on your sales! The flowers are really good, I like how you layered two different types of them together. I wonder if they would look good with a different color border crocheted around the endges? Just a though! Great job!

    ReplyDelete