Wednesday, November 23, 2011

His lightning lights up the world; the earth sees and trembles. Psalm 97:4


~Date Nite has been cancelled for tonight. BooHoo!

~Mike took me to the office & started working on the thermostats. I served at the 10:00 A.M. mass. Mike found a problem with the furnace in the west side of the church & spent all day working on it. Ms. Jeannine came in for edits on the bulletins. Jim Harper brought me more chocolate! I made a trip to the post office.

~We had bacon cheeseburgers for supper.

~We watched The Searchers. It was not one of John Wayne's best movies.

1 comment:

  1. I love lighting! This picture is awesome! I love your blog, have it bookmarked so I can get back to it :)

    Will you follow me back?

    http://evescrochet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete