Thursday, December 22, 2011

Hat Sold!!

Roseburg Hat in Sky Blue/Dried Sunflower sold to Armando in NY

~I goat all 200 Christmas Eve/Day bulletins printed out & spent the rest of the day working on the email version of the newsletter. I tried several pre-made templates, but ended up designing my own. Lots of work to start, but when it's done, it will be easy just to replace text/pictures later on. We gave away all 20 bags at the Food Pantry in 15 minutes. One of the regular clients brought me mini loaves of Pumpkin & Banana breads. I gave her & another regular client Star ornaments. Mike came up & ran the cord for the microphone to be used during the Christmas pageant.

~Date nite:Only 6 people. We worked on sights, feeling the trigger, shooting from retention, & on the move. I found out that I have been moving my upper body as I push the gun out, which was throwing me off balance. I need to work on it, along with getting my finger on the trigger earlier.
The roads were slick on the way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment