Monday, December 5, 2011

Stocking stuffer!

When unwrapped, the gift of personal protection will last a lifetime.

~It is wicked cold this morning, with wind and snow. Mike had to use the hairdryer to unfreeze the locks on my Jeep to even start it to warm it up!

~I stopped at Big Lots (nothing) before heading up to the church to help Chuck load food bags. I did lose a little traction turning from Jaun Tabo onto Indian School, but nothing I couldn't handle. I also called in payroll. A little more loss of traction at the same place in the opposite direction, but now I'm home & staying here!

~I made Chocolate Peppermint Pretzel Chips. These were a big hit last year!

~I made a Little Tweed Bag in unknown cream/tan/peach ombre. Help me give this color a name!

~Mike closed the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment