Friday, December 30, 2011

Hats & Scarf Sold!!

Durango Hat in Cranberry sold to Margie in WY

Boa Scarf in Dance Party sold to Sandra in TX

Sedona Hat in Buffalo/Hazy Sage sold to Margie in WY

Flapper Beanie in Irish Girl sold to Kristen in CA

~I decided to bite the bullet & try my new food processor. I did have to read the instructions, lol, but it went okay. I made the Oatmeal Jam Bars, but think I processed the dry ingredients too long & should have used the dough blade instead of the cutting blade. But, it is now no longer "the Terminator on the counter", as I used to refer to it. As a side note, I used a jar of apricot preserves from the Dollar Tree. It was good quality with chunks of apricots & a good price of $1!

~I finished a Roseburg Hat in Midnight Swim/Knapsack & started a Garland of Blossoms scarf in retro Spinnerin Mosaic rose/white ombre, using Hobby Lobby I Love This Yarn Dark Olive for the joining leaves.

~I made Mike a cheesy chicken bacon wrap for supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment