Saturday, December 3, 2011

Scarves Sold!!

Neck Warmer in Butter Brickle Fudge Sauce sold to Stephanie in MO

Garden of Blossoms scarf in Zen Garden sold to Melanie in AL

Scarflette in Lilac/Tart Sweeties sold to Lynn in IL

~It snowed about an 1" overnight! It's so pretty!!

~I attended the Daughters of the King meeting. I also stopped off at the GoodDeal store & found a plaid prairie skirt for 1/2 price, if purchased with another blue tag. I found a kids dress & bought it for the pretty pink buttons. Not bad for .99!

~Back home, I made a neck warmer in unknown blue/black thin with fuzzy slubs/LB USA Chunky Amish Black.

2 comments:

  1. There all cute but I love the one with all the flowers . Tink

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Tink! The Garland of Blossoms is so fun due to all the colors!!

    ReplyDelete