Friday, August 27, 2010

Kitchen Wall

Orange-red enamelware pan adds a nice pop of color on the "Drumskin" wall.


~It has rained twice this week in the NE Heights,soI don't have to water the trees this morning.

~I went to the Family Thrift Center, taking a bag of clothes,magazines & recycled plastic bags(it's what they use instead of purchasing plastic bags). There, I got 2 T-shirts, a pair of earrings & a long-sleeve cover shirt. It is blue/olive/cream paisley,my favorite print! I also went to Goodwill, but didn't find anything.

~Back home, I made a batch of Oatmeal Raisin cookies. They taste good,but are a little dry. But,after freezing/thawing,they will be more moist.

~I took Chocolate Jubilees up to the Napa Boys.

~I started joining flowers for a Garland of Blossoms scarf in unknown Green.

~DHT class-Students were better tonight.

2 comments:

  1. i think it's going to start raining here in AZ as well. thanks for the scotcheroos post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Scotcheroos are the easiest goody to make!

    ReplyDelete