Monday, August 2, 2010

You care for the land and water it;you enrich it abundantly. Psalm 65:9a

NM monsoon season

SUNDAY
~We got groceries at Walmart & Smith's. They had white bagels on the bakery rack for $1.29,so we got 2 packages for the doggies.

~I dropped off S'more Brownies at Napa for Ryan & Bryan. It seems to be Bryans favorite!

~I attended 10:30 mass.

~Back home, I started on Julies Durango Hat in RHS Carrot.

~Mike & I attended CCW class. There were alot of "Date Nite" guys there,so I helped with the revolver qualifying.

MONDAY
~I fueled up the truck & made a stop at Big Lots before heading up to the church to help Chuck load food bags. I also called in payroll.

~At Goodwill, I got a 3-tier rusty "Christmas Tree". At Family Thrift Center, I got a bead bracelet & a teaball.

~Back home, I made Bahama Mama Bars & bacon. I also did some cleaning.

~I finished Julies Carrot Durango Hat & started a Sedona Hat with the leftovers.

~I got my teeth cleaned. There was more scrapping than I expected! I don't have to go back for 6 moths.

~I finished the Carrot Sedona Hat, adding Buff tan stripes & small flower.

~Mike closed the store.

~I worked on the Painted Desert round ripple.

2 comments:

  1. Did you know that feeding a dog bread products can kill them? Something about the shape of their mouths makes it easy for bread to get caught in the roof of their mouth and they can chock. Would hate to read that one of your sweet dogs had died. Darlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't see"bread products" here.
    http://www.dog-adoption-and-training-guide.com/dog-poisoning.html

    ReplyDelete