Saturday, July 31, 2010

Hats Sold!!

Durango Hat in Narcissus/Rookwood
Girly Hat in Berry Blue/Tangy Lemon
Roseburg Hat in Regal Plum/Stone
I sold the above hats to Rebecca in NC.
~I worked in the back yard, trimming the rose bushes, pulling up dead flowers & trimming another bush. I also pulled weeds from the awn. I had the big curb can full in about an hour!
~I made a pan of S'more Brownies & officially wrote the instructions(with my modifications) down & put it in the picnic recipe box.
~I spent the rest of the afternoon crocheting & watching "Footloose". I made a Girly Hat in CSS Chocolate/Pink & a Roseburg Hat in Pink/Black.
~I attended music practice. Josh, our young guitarist,is leaving for Marine basic training on August 9th. We plan a potluck celebration for him on the 8th.
~We watched "The Book of Eli". It was AWESOME!!

No comments:

Post a Comment