Sunday, July 11, 2010

Lap Blanket

Candy Corn lap blanket for St. Mary's Prayer Shawl Ministry. I used the Holiday Stripes Throw pattern,but only one strand worsted yarn & an I hook. Yarn donated by Karen.

~Mike & I got groceries for ourselves & the Food Pantry at Walmart & Smith's.

~I made Peanut Butter on Raisin Bread mini sandwiches for Coffee Hour. I plan to serve them along with honey wheat pretzels, almonds & fruit juice.

~I attended/co-usherd the 10:30am service & hosted Coffee Hour afterwards. There was a baptism & I expected more people,but it was smaller than usual. I plan to set out the leftovers at the 4:30pm service. Before leaving church, I loaded 10 bags at the Food Pantry so I won't have to do it tomorrow. Chuck is still on vacation.

~Back home, I used my mini-vac to pick up the Penny hair. It worked pretty good,better than the broom.

~I went to church at 4pm to make coffee. Mike & I talked to FR. Jim about having our civil marriage blessed at the 4:30pm service on August 15, one day before our 21st anniversary. He was excited & even had us announce it! It will work out good since it is a 3rd-Sunday potluck.

~I made Mike a PB/AB wrap for supper.

~I worked on the Dark Navy Diamond prayer shawl. I may have to use a different color for the finishing edge.

No comments:

Post a Comment