Sunday, July 4, 2010

Celebrate Independence...

...and all the freedoms we have due to the sacrifice of the founders.

~Mike & I got groceries at Walmart & Smith's.

~I dropped off Chunky Peanut Butter Blondies for Jason & Bryan(the Sunday Napa Boys) before ging to 10:30am mass. I checked the Food Pantry & found Chuck had already loaded the bags,so I don't have to do it on Monday.

~After coming home & changing clothes,I went to Big Lots just to pick up glucosimine drink, baby aspirin & juice for next Sunday's Coffee Hour.

~I worked on the Bluejeans & Boots half-granny shawl.

~I went early to 4:30pm contemporary service to make coffee & practice a new song. We had 24 people,a wonderful turnout for a holiday.

~I finished the Candy Corn lap blanket. It makes me smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment