Thursday, July 29, 2010

Will

This article was reprinted this morning in the Abq Journal. Gun-owners are "regular" people who just refuse to be victims.
~After a few edits on the bulletins,I printed/folded/inserted & was done by 11:15am. I spent the rest of the day working on next weeks bulletins & even a little on next months newsletter. Julie liked the Zucchini petite loaf I baked & Chuck was going to have his Zucchini Coconut petite loaf for dessert tonight. Julie brought a ball of RHS Carrot & picked out the Durango Hat pattern for me to make for her. We gave away 11 bags at the Food Pantry. Mary Stearns brought me a hat she bought & asked me how it was made for her daughter who knits. I told her the basics,but crochet & knit are totally different!
~I dropped off Ginger Coconut bars for the Napa Boys.
~Date Nite:I did my 2-year requalify before class. Emphasis on "aggressiveness" on pushing out the gun in a straight line & pulling the trigger. I am at 2 seconds & below on first shot placement at 5 & 7 yards,but need to get better on more accurate,but quick,second-shot placement. Reloads were godd,too! Practice,practice,practice! Several of the guys said they would come to our Blessing!

2 comments:

  1. I am glad to know you are practicing, practicing, practicing! The guns and rifles that are registered to me are in Las Vegas, a long ways from here. My brother is the guardian of them.
    My daughter told me just this morning that in New York, "authorities" are going door to door and seizing fire arms of civilians. Is this true? Have you heard of such a thing? Wouldn't surprise me but it's totally unconstitutional! It's just another sign of the times, I believe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cynthia,

    Is this what your daughter is referring to?
    http://cityroom.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/03/27/4-people-arrested-and-30-guns-seized-in-brooklyn-rai/

    Or this?
    http://www.ammoland.com/2010/04/21/new-york-assembly-to-allow-courts-to-seize-your-guns/

    ReplyDelete