Friday, July 2, 2010

Mmmmmm!

Sugar-free Chocolate Cheesecake for my diabetic friends! Even my non-diabetic friends like this one. It is creamy & rich!

~I took Mike to work because it looks like rain.

~I went to the church to call in payroll & check on groceries for the Food Pantry. Since it rained so hard earlier in the week,I didn't water the trees.

~Jackpot at Goodwill! I got a pair of boy cargo pants, 2 cover shirts,a necklace & a shelf for the kitchen. Nothing at Family Thrift Center. I stopped by Albertson's & picked up apples & eggs before heading home.

~At home, I boiled eggs & made Peanut Butter Blondies. They look & smell good!

~I made a Sweet Skullcap in RH Lustersheen,double strand Crystal Pink(from Ms. Sylvia's stash). There is a bunch of different colors of this, so I think I will continue making these.

~I dropped off Turtle Brownies for the Napa Boys.

~I picked up Mike from work & made hime a chicken bacon cheese wrap for supper.

~I worked on the Sweet Tarts granny lap blanket.

No comments:

Post a Comment