Monday, July 19, 2010

Mmmmmm!

Chunky Peanut Butter Blondies


~I stopped at Big Lots before heading up to the church. I bought the last 2 glucosomine drinks, but did find raisins, caramels & hard candy for 1/2 price.

~At church, I called in payroll, adding a new organists & sorted mail. Chuck said he would load the Food Pantry bags tomorrow,since he had an appointment this morning.

~I didn't find anything at Goodwill, but did get a "God Bless Our Home" wooden plaque at the Family Thrift Center.

~Back home, after lunch, I made chocolate brownines, bacon & cut up pecans. I lightly sanded the plaque & added brown shoe polish. It looks more rustic!

~I made a rose pin in a wool/mohair blend Red for the Waffle Stitch scarflette I made a few days ago. I also worked on the Painted Desert/Windsor Blue round ripple blanket.

~Mike closed the store then helped Jason load his bike into his truck.

No comments:

Post a Comment