Friday, July 30, 2010

Words to live by...

Sent to me by my Mom,it hangs on the furnace-room door. I see it every morning when I leave the bedroom. Live every day as if it's your last, learn something new every day!

~I went to the "downtown" Big Lots & they had Mike's glucosomine drink! At Savers, I got a short-sleeve cover shirt, Tshirt & sleeveless buttonup shirt. At Goodwill, I got 2 short-sleeve cover shirts, a skirt & seven 6oz skeins of yarn(99cents each!). Good day to make up for the last 2 trips. I stopped off at Albertsons for eggs, raspberry syrup, bagels for the doggies(hamburger buns were cheaper,so got those instead).

~Back home, I made a batch of 12 Chocolate Banana snack cakes & a 5 1/2" x 7 1/2" cake. I can't decide on Caramel Cream Cheese frosting or Peanut Butter frosting. I accidently left out the vanilla extract, but they still tasted good.

~I printed out a pattern for a thread pineapple square & used unknown Cream worsted yarn & a J hook,thinking I would make it into a stole. I didn't like the way it layed when finished, so I ripped it out & started a new shawl, using the Gradient Shawl pattern. I like the way it looks!

~Mike closed the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment