Friday, July 16, 2010

Granny Shawl

Boots & Jeans granny shawl for St. Mary's Prayer Shawl Ministry. Yarn donated by Anne.

~I went up to the church & watered the trees. The grass had been mowed earlier & Fred was up there edging. The parking lot guy came & blew the sand off.

~At Goodwill, I got a sleeveless denim shirt & a tea cup. At the Family Thrift Center, I got a wooden rake(wall decor), a cane for Mike, an infusing teaspoon & a mini cookie/candy/tart pan.

~Back home, I made a double-batch of Chocolate Jubilee cookies. It took FOREVER!. I was able to do a load of laundry & sweep the floors,while making the cookies, which turned out to be about 8 dozen. Mine aren't as pretty as the ones online,but they taste great!

~I made a Waffle Stitch Scarf using a skein of Patons Decor in Pale Taupe. It is actually about half-way between a scarf & a neckwarmer. I plan to add a rose pin.

No comments:

Post a Comment