Friday, July 23, 2010

The right of the people

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
~I watered trees at the church, checking to make sure all the doors were locked & lights turned off.
~I got dark baking cocoa & Coke Zero Vanilla at Albertsons. The printed-out scanner stub worked!
~I didn't get anything at Goodwill or Family Thrift Center.
~Back home, I used half the zucchini Julie gave me to make Zucchini Coconut Loaf , but in 12 muffin tops & 5 petite loafs. They are spicy & make the house smell good!
~I made a Sedona Hat in LB Homespun Barley/CP Espresso.
~Mike got home before 5pm! He had PT this morning and was wearing a steriod patch on his shoulder. I made him a chicken bacon cheese wrap for supper.
~I worked on the Painted Desert round ripple blanket.

No comments:

Post a Comment