Saturday, July 3, 2010

I have seen you in the sanctuary and beheld your power and your glory. Psalm 63:2

~It did rain some last night & sprinkled this morning. I took Mike to work.

~I cooked up a package of bacon. I also finally tried the Turtle Brownies,which are the most delicious thing I have ever made. The Peanut Butter Blondies were cut into squares. They were okay.

~I made a Sweet Skullcap in White.

~I made an Apple Salad & Dressed Eggs.

~At 3pm, I went to the Sara & Patrick Petracca's house for a Independence Day potluck. It was a small affair, but Bill, one of the guys from Date Nite,was there. His wife used to work with Patrick. Small world! At 5pm, I went & picked up Mike from work,then we came back. We all had a great time!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Catherine

    I am diabetic and would love that cake recipe could you tell me where you got it thanks Nancy in Ma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy, I will add the recipe in a post titled "Sugar-Free Chocolate Cheesecake".

    ReplyDelete