Friday, July 9, 2010

Because you are my help, I sing in the shadow of your wings.Psalm 63:7

Sandhill cranes soar above the Sandia mountains

~My phone is still working this morning!

~I watered the trees at church. Roland was there interviewing an organist. He likes old cars & today, he was driving a 1959 Chevy Impala 2-door in Red/White. It was so cool!

~I got a long-sleeve cover shirt(Cruel Girl calico print)& a tea gift book. I didn't find anything at The Family Thrift Center.

~For the Food Pantry, I got peanut butter at Dollar Tree and mandarin oranges & pork beans at Big Lots. I will get the mac & cheese at Smith's on Sunday.

~Back home, I swept the floors.

~I enjoyed a cup of Celestial Seasonings Chocolate Caramel Enchantment Chai while crocheting a 4 3/4" coaster in doubled #10 Oasis(sage,cream,taupe,cadet blue ombre)using a Lily Sugar 'N Cream Spring Dahlia Dishcloth pattern(login required to download pattern). It turned out pretty,but is all trc's. I would not make it again.

~I spent the rest of the afternoon working on the Color Block granny lap blanket.

~Mike had to close. We had PB/AB wraps for supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment