Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Knitting Needles Sold!

In a batch of yarn my mom sent me were these vintage knitting needles. The text is in German. I started them on Ebay for .99. There was a bidding war the last day & they ended up selling for $8.05 to Tammy in MI.

~Mike is going to work today(his day off),but not until later. He went to Lowe's early to pick up fuses for the swamp cooler & installed them.

~At work, I had to use the clunky typewriter,though it's not as scarey as it used to be. I also worked on bulletins, PoP, newsletter, paid bills & the lists for Food Fair sign up. Ms Lucy brought in examples of White Elephant items to sell at the FF.

~After work, I gassed up the Cherokee & cashed a Food Pantry check.

~I worked on the Stained Glass granny lap blanket.

~Mike closed the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment