Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas Eve!

December 19-Hanging of the Greens
Creche awaiting the placement of the nativity

~I opened the box sent by Mom from KY. Lots of cool things!

~I went to the Family Thrift Center, finding 2 shirts, one I paid for & put on even before leaving the store! I stopped by Napa to see Mike. He thought he was going to work only til 2pm, but texted me he worked until 4pm.

~I swept the floor, worked on the Painted Desert granny lap blanket & took a nap.

~Mike & I went up to the church early to help with any last-minute things before the service started at 5pm. I ended up helping as "music director" for the organist/pianist & leading the service music. The Contemporary Worship Group sang "Angels we have heard on high". We got applause! It was a wonderful evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment