Monday, December 27, 2010

Hat & Scarf Sold!!

Durango Hat in Aran Fleck sold to Cheryl in WA

Boa Scarf in Raspberry Truffle sold to Anita in MA


~I went up to the Family Thrift Center about 10 minutes before opening time,surprised that it was not full. It did fill up later,though. I found a skirt, denim blazer, 3 t-shirts, a hat & scarf for the Woolly Tree box, Christmas cards for next year & an angel banner, all for under $20. I got flatbreads at Albertsons & went to 3 stores looking for RHS Dark Sage & didn't find any! I went ahead & got a skein of RHS Painted Desert to finish the lap blanket. At Michael's I got 4 skeins of under $2.50 Homespun & one at under $4 for a special-order hat.

~Back home, I made a pan of fudge brownies.

~I made a Roseburg hat in Pale Pink/Black & finished off the Painted Desert lap blanket.

~Mike closed the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment