Monday, December 6, 2010

Neckwarmer Sold!!

Neckwarmer in Turquoise/Black sold to Jill in MN

~At Big Lots, I got a few more things for the Food Pantry & 2 boxes of truffles(for gifting, I swear!).

~I helped Chuck load bags at the Food Pantry, called in payroll & helped with wrapping goodies for the Food Fair & Festival.

~At Goodwill, I found a skirt & a plate. At the Family Thrift Center, I got a small picture.

~Back home, I glued together wood clothespins to make stars. I tried shoe polish for "stain", but it stank too bad. Will have to come up with Plan B.

~I made a Scarflette in CSS Orchid/unknown confetti Tart Sweeties. I has 2 balls of the Tart Sweeties,so I made a Confetti Hat wit the second ball, holding it together with unknown Cream. It looks like vanilla Funfetti icing!

~We had pizza for supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment