Friday, December 31, 2010

May grain abound throughout the land; on the tops of the hills may it sway. Psalm 72:16

Sangre de Cristo Mountains


~It is so cold!! I stayed home to make Peanut Butter Oatmeal blondies with chocolate chips before heading out.

~I went to Albertsons(Lomas)to look for flatbreads, but all they had was sundried tomato. I did pick up Vanilla Coke Zero, 3 for $9.99, ice cream & soup. I went to Goodwill & Family Thrift Center, but didn't find anything. Before heading home, I checked Albertson(Commanche)& they didn't even have the rack for flatbreads!

~Back home, I made a Boa Scarf in CSS Mango/Caron Feathers Peacock & a Flapper Beanie in RHS Cafe/unknown Wine.

~Mike got off work at 4:30pm. We had burgers & watched Chronicles of Narnia-Prince Caspian.

No comments:

Post a Comment