Friday, December 17, 2010

Lap Blanket

Stained Glass Granny Square lap blanket for the VA hospital.


~Just a light dusting of snow in the back yard this morning.

~I made a batch of Oatmeal Blondies,which turned out to be crunchy granola bars instead. They are still good.

~I took the toys I had purchased in the previous weeks down to Bibles Plus, a collection site for Wings for Life. I asked about donating my crochet toys, the clerk didn't know & suggested I call the radio station .They said yes. I donated 22 Turtles & Octopi.

~I went to Walmart(peanut butter packets & pointy-tip cotton swaps), Dollar Tree(Santa platter, peanuts), Family Thrift Center(nothing) & Goodwill(plaid throw & pig ornament).

~I swept the floor then spent the rest of the afternoon crocheting. I finished a roseburg Hat in RHS Ranch Red/Bright Rust. I also made 2 Stained Glass Granny squares & a Tie Dye Beanie in retro LoveKnit Red Ombre.

No comments:

Post a Comment