Thursday, December 23, 2010

Scarf sold!!

Garland of Blossoms scarf in Light Sage/Multicolor sold to Jill in CA


~Mike came in around 10am to help fold the Christmas Eve bulletins. I was doing edits on the regular Sunday bulletins & the newsletter. The Hunter's gave us a big platter with holly,berrys & a cardinal with "Home Sweet Home" on it. I love it! They liked their gifts too. I got the Sunday bulletins printed/folded/stuffed & the Contemporay music folders alphabetized. I'm doing the first reading on Christmas Eve 5pm service. All the work is done, so now just to enjoy my weekend.

~Date Nite-After warmup, shooting in the dark with flashlights. I dislike these drills the most, but am pretty good at it. We ended the night with timed shooting at 3 yards. First shots under 1.7 with the last drill being rapid-fire 5 shots. First shot 1.41 seconds. I have gotten over the mental hurdle of thinking I can only go at one speed. In the past month, I have gotten consistantly under2 seconds on first shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment