Friday, January 20, 2012

Hats Sold!!

Kalispell Hat in Posh Red/Midnite Stroll
Sedona hat in Aggie/Sweatshirt
Both hats sold to Whitney in AR

~I made a pan of Peanut Butter Buckeye bars & swept the floors.

~I stopped by the Family Thrift Center,but didn't find anything. I then went to Albertson's to check out their prices. I had made a list of the items we buy on a regular basis with columns for Walmart, Albertsons & Smith's. I then added the Albertson's prices. I found that the only thing less expensive than Walmart was eggs. There were some sale items that were a better price (mushrooms, black olives & cocoa mix), so I went ahead & got those. I dropped off Oatmeal cookies for the Napa Boys.

~Back home, I had no inspiration to crochet, so I spent the afternoon watching Project Runway & drinking mint tea.

~We had summer sausage omelet wraps for supper & watched 2 more episodes of Firefly.

No comments:

Post a Comment