Thursday, January 19, 2012

Prayer Shawl

In Red Heart Supersaver Rose Pink using the Ocean Tranquility Afghan pattern from Anastacia Knits. The stitch pattern is a multiple of 10 plus 3, so it can be adapted to any size. It was an easy pattern.

~Mike took me to work. I got a copy of the newsletter printed for editing before Ms. Jeannine came in for edits to the bulletins. I got those printed/folded/stuffed before 11am. I worked on the bulletin for next week. We handed out 14 bags at the Food pantry. One of our regulars gave me a pair of cross earrings in red glass. They are so pretty!

~We stopped by Joanns for 50%-off on a skein of Lion Brand CottonEase Seaspray. I will be trying this for the bodice of Pillowcase dresses.

~We had meatballs for supper. Mike's were on a flat round with cheese, multigrain tortilla chips & a splenda-sweet pickle. Mine was with asian stir fry veggies & greek dressing.

~We watched the first episode of Firefly, which we had to order from an online rental service because the person we let borrow our set returned it without the first disc! We LOVE this series. If you have never watched it, rent it NOW!

2 comments:

  1. lovely shawl! it looks just wonderful!

    and firefly is the BEST show ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Anastacia!Glad I'm not the only Firefly fan! Shiny!!

    ReplyDelete