Friday, January 27, 2012

"Spectator" AR

Spectator-a woman's fashion accessory consisting of two contrasting colors. This fits!

~I went to the Family Thrift Center & tried on a cover shirt, but it was way big. It is amazing to me the difference in a small from different manufacturers. Some are teeny tiny while others are like tents! I have found that the best women's small clothes come from Anne Taylor Loft, New York & Company and Banana Republic. These manufacturer's seem to understand that we want to dress with class & style.

~I stopped by Albertson's for eggs($1 per dozen-I got 4!), spice cake mix, carrots, pineapple(making carrot cupcakes tomorrow!), hashbrowns & green chiles). The final stop before heading home was dropping off Oatmeal Cookies for the Napa Boys.

~I tried using the small sewing machine I got at auction, but it was a piece of poop! I will have to rethink making the crochet-top pillowcase dresses. I did make another Button Medallion Necklace. I started with a Bridal Blue, but ran out of that color on the edging, so I used Cream. I then used a Cream/Gold button & it looks so pretty! These are fast & easy to make & should be good sellers in the spring.

~I made Green Chile Hashbrown casserole for the Annual Meeting Potluck on Sunday.

~I used some 1970's Jungle multicolor for 4-round granny square & a Tie Dye Beanie. This is some funky yarn, 2 shades of green with rust & brown. It almost looks like Dazzleaire with the slightly sparkly & fuzzy look.

~I made Mike a grilled cheesy hotdog wrap for supper.

~We watched Serenity. We will miss these guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment