Tuesday, January 10, 2012

In the beginning you laid the foundations of the earth, and the heavens are the work of your hands. Psalm 102:25

Carlsbad Caverns-New Mexico

~At the office, I worked on bulletins, helped mail year-end statements, helped take down an outdoor banner, worked on the newsletter.

~I stopped at Albertson's on the way home for chocolate icing.

~I made a Star doily in natural thread. It's actually a dishcloth pattern, but I don't make dishcloths. I could see this pattern used as a baby blanket in worsted yarn! This is a very easy, repetitive pattern.

~I made Mike a chicken bacon cheese wrap, sweet pickle & honey wheat pretzel supper.

~We watched In the Name of the King: A Dungeon Siege Tale. This is a good fantasy movie where the good guys win.

No comments:

Post a Comment