Monday, January 23, 2012

Mmmmm!

Apple Bran Muffin with golden raisins & sunflower seeds

~I stopped by Big Lots before heading up to the church to load bags at the Food Pantry. I sorted mail, checked my emails.

~At the Family Thrift Center, I found a pair of Hawaiian print pillow cases on sale 1/2-price to make little girl dresses. I then went to Hobby Lobby to check on yarn to match. They don't carry Cotton Ease, but their I Love This Cotton! is very soft, so I got a skein of Taupe. When I got home, I found the Seaspray I bought last week also matches!

~I made a pan of fudge brownies, did a load of laundry & swept the floors. It was 2pm by the time the pillow cases were washed/dried, so I will wait until Saturday to start my girl dress. I did make a mesh soap cozy in Ecru thread.

~We had ham & cheese omelets for supper & watched 2 more episodes of Firefly.

No comments:

Post a Comment