Thursday, February 9, 2012

Decorative Plate

Another gift from my Mom, this one from an indoor flea market here in Albuquerque. Wrought Farberware from Brooklyn, NY, aluminum plate holder in Morning Glories pattern with Limoges Imperial Victorian plate from the 1950's-1960's.

~The AC guys called early, so we headed up to the office around 8:15am. It turned out to be a $400 repair! I worked on craft show stuff, printed bulletins & worked some more on the parish list. We gave away 20 bags at the food pantry.

~Date Nite: Randy got caught in traffic, so Mike & I ran warm-ups. We then did timed two to the body at the 7yd line. I was 1.7. We then did the whole night of strong hand/off hand drills, which included Class-3 malfunctions, which I had never done with the XDm. My Kahr I could never lock back with my left hand, but this was SO much easier! The first drill, I was first done, the second time, second done. I am so happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment