Monday, February 6, 2012

Hats Sold!!

New Style-Belle Fourche in Claret/Aran

Flapper Beanie in Cafe/Claret

Close up of Belle Fourche flower pin
Both hats sold to Nicole in NY

~I stopped by Big Lots (crackers, popcorn, etc for us, juice boxes for the nursery) before heading up to church to load bags at the Food Pantry. I checked emails, sorted postal mail & had a nice talk with Fr. Jim.

~Back home, I made Oatmeal Mix Berry Jam Bars & swept the floors.

~I made a Baby Beanie in a retro yarn I call Strawberry Fields (pinks with green), adding a green button. It's very cute!

~We had omelet wraps for supper.

~I made a Wrist Cuff in Sinfonia (mercerized acrylic)Rust with olive/gold buttons. This was a bit leftover from a hat I made for myself quite a while ago. It is cool!

~We watched Open Range. This is one of the best "new" westerns out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment