Friday, February 3, 2012

Lap Blanket

Color Block granny square lap blanket in Blues for St. Mary's Prayer Shawl Ministry

~I cooked up a pound of sausage, did a load of laundry, swept the floors & vacuumed the rugs.

~At the Family Thrift Center, I didn't get anything, but saw several things I might pick up next Friday at the 1/2-price anything with red in it or on it Valentine sale. I did find 2 shirts for me, a short skirt for making yo-yo's and a ugly blouse with pretty button at Good Deals (.99 Goodwill store). I dropped off Peanut Butter Crispies for the Napa Boys. I used coupons at Michael's for Lion Brand Cotton Ease in Azalea & Baby Bee Hushabye in Baby Sage at Hobby Lobby. A final stop at Albertson' s for apple butter & eggs before heading home.

~I made a Button Medallion Choker in Natural with a fancy gold-tone metal button.

~I made Mike a meatball sandwich with honey wheat pretzels & a sweet pickle.

No comments:

Post a Comment