Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Spring!

I actually wore this outfit last summer to a wedding,but makes me long for warmer weather. I picked the skirt (half-price!), then found the shirt to match (also half-price!), pairing it with a wood bead necklace (thrift store), burl oak bangle (custom made for me by a KY artisan), and strappy brown leather sandal (not pictured, but also from the thrift store). This outfit was different than I normally wear, and though pretty and it looked good on me, I was uncomfortable in it. I do like the color/pattern, though.

~We stopped by the church to set up coffee before heading to the range. Though I took this class last November, it was like it was all brand new! It took me quite a while to get the system back right. Of course, I am shooting a different gun, but it was better by the end of the day. So tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment