Thursday, March 15, 2012

Liberty

April 19, 1775
When marksmanship met history, and the heritage began

~Mike took me to work, then he did a few things around the church. I got the bulletins, prayers of the people & readings done. I also did more work on the newsletter. It was just me at the Food Pantry, we gave away 9 bags.

~Date Nite: We went in a little early so Mike could check out the .223 reloads, which worked great! Tonight, he shot my XDM while I shot his 1911. It was a little tricky during warmups remembering the safety, but it was okay by the time we started doing drills. We worked on feeling the gun, with shooting with eyes closed, which I did pretty good. I did cause several blood blisters on my left palm from reloading. My XDm has smooth, round edges, while the 1911 is basic, square & sharp corners. But, now I feel more competent about teaching the 1911 to students.

No comments:

Post a Comment