Friday, March 9, 2012

Prayer Shawl

Diamond in Red Heart Supersaver Blue for St. Mary's Prayer Shawl Ministry.

~I had Mike show me the 1911 system before he went to work I feel that I need to learn all operating systems if I'm going to help teach classes.

~I finished the laundry I started yesterday morning. I also swept the floors & vacuumed the rugs.

~I made a batch of Kiss My Pig cookies. I used a chocolate chip cookie recipe, exchanging the butter for bacon grease(the "pig' part) & used a cup of chopped up Hershey Kisses (the "kiss" part). They are pretty good!

~I went to Albertson's for eggs & also found flatbreads on sale. The Baby Bee Hushabye yarn was on sale so I couldn't use my coupon for it. Instead, I picked up a skeain of Caron Simply Soft Passion. I dropped off cookies for the Napa Boys.

~Back home, after lunch, I made a Butterfly Pinafore in the Passion yarn. It is silky & shiny, so i added blingier buttons. it's cute!

~I made Mike a grilled cheesy hotdog wrap for supper.

~I made a Roseburg hat in Red Heart Supersaver Coffee, but the flower pin will be made tomorrow.

~We watched The Scorpion King 3: Battle for Redemption. It was funny, with bad acting, but totally mindless, which is sometimes good in a movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment