Friday, March 2, 2012

TXKY Chili

This is my chili in the pot

Here are the ingredients

Here are the bowls, ready for the freezer

~I went to the Family Thrift Center, but didn't find anything. I then drove down town to drop off paperwork for the craft fair, but when I got there, i found that we had mapped for Silver SE, not Silver SW! I then came back to napa & dropped off cookies for the boys.

~Back home, I made Dirty Rice & a Butterfly Pinafore in Baby Bee Hushabye Boo Pink with gray buttons.

~When Mike got home, we went up to the church to clean up the mess from the grease-trap work. It looked like Kyle had already taken care of it, so we put away tools & straightened everything up.

~Back home, I made Mike a meatball sandwich for supper.

~We watched King Arthur. This is one of our favorite movies!

No comments:

Post a Comment