Friday, March 30, 2012

No teenage angst...

...she knows exactly what to do, if necessary.

~I am officially the buyer for the Food Pantry. I got groceries at Walmart & Smith's, along with a few of our groceries here & at Albertsons. At the Dollar Tree, I got some "spring" dessert plates & cup cake liners, along with sunflower seeds. I dropped off the food pantry groceries, took my groceries home & picked up cookies & plastic bags. I went to Big Lots for Food Pantry applesauce & got the last 3 bags of Lemon Snaps. I dropped off Oatmeal PB/Chocolate Chip cookies for the Napa Boys. I dropped off plastic bags at the Family Thrift Center, but didn't find anything.

~Back home, I made a Button Medallion Choker in Hunter Green.

~I made Mike a cheesy bacon chicken wrap for supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment