Sunday, September 18, 2011

In remembrance...

...of Ms. Edla, who went to be with the Lord in May. She willed the scarf to me, along with a Dusty Rose suede jacket. I had never worn a scarf before, but did on the day of her memorial service. It makes me feel close to her now whenever I wear any scarf. It is paired with a solid denim dusty rose skirt( thrift shop), a brown t-shirt(thrift shop), the made-for-me burl oak bangle & hand-made rose quartz stone earring(a gift from my sister).

~We got groceries at Walmart & Smith's.

~Mike has the day off & we attended the 10:30 A.M. service. He helped Usher while I was Crucifer & Acolyte #1. We helped with cleanup after Coffee Hour.

~We helped out at CCW class. Afterwards, we went to the Hunter's for Mike to fix the DVD player. He did!

No comments:

Post a Comment