Monday, September 5, 2011

Alice

"You won't have to wait that long, boys. Because I'm coming for you. And I'm gonna be bringing a few of my friends."-Alice:Resident Evil-Extinction

~I went to the 1/2-price sale at the Family Thrift Center. I got a snap-front long-sleeve corduroy dress to act as a "duster", a brown t-shirt with buttons & a scarf for my costume. Also, some fabric bits to make yo-yo's. At Goodwill, I found a pair of camo leggings & a suede belt (bandolier). I am very pleased!

~Back home, I put together my costume. Starting from the bottom:
Cowboy boots-already had
Boot knife-already had.
Camo leggings
Cream tank-already had.
Brown t shirt
Scarf
Western belt "rig"-already had.
Cotton grommet belt-already had.
Skinning knife-already had.
Short brim olive military hat-borrowed from Mike.
Fingerless leather glove-already had.
~So, my costume will be "Alice-like"!

~I made a Cheyenne Hat in RHS Fiesta Country Blue/Wine.

~We attended the Mallory's Labor Day/Birthday party.

No comments:

Post a Comment