Monday, September 19, 2011

Worship the LORD in the splendor of his holiness; tremble before him, all the earth. Psalm 96:9

Lechuguilla Cave-Carlsbad Caverns-NM

~I don't normally work on Mondays, but I have DHT class on Wed/Thur, so I am working today/tomorrow, 9-5. I did alot of the stuff I normally do on Tuesdays, like working on the bulletins, Prayers & Oct. newsletter. Along with that, I gave a way one food bag & spent quite a bit of time on stewardship stuff. Trying to merge 2 programs(Word & Excel)did not work, so I actually printed out a pie chart from Excel, trimmed it with a paper cutter & glue-sticked it to the Word document, printed it & sent it via PDF for approval. Talk about old-school! But, it kept me busy all day.

~I added the last 5 squares to the Stained Glass lap blanket.

~Mike closed the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment