Sunday, September 4, 2011

for he is our God and we are the people of his pasture, the flock under his care. Psalm 95:7

Chama, New Mexico

~We got groceries at Walmart & Smiths.

~I went up to the church around 10am & there was a dove in the Parish Hall. I shooed it out. I attended 10:30am service where I was Crucifer, Lay Reader, Acolyte & LEM. I was the only one who showed up, along with Fr. Jim. It is really more than one person should do, as I did forget to open the gates after communion. I helped Anne with Coffee Hour. I did a little office work, since Fr. Jim will be gone next week.

~I spent a few hours researching my costume for Halloween. I'm going with a version of Alice from Resident Evil Extinction. Of course, I won't have all that skin exposed nor cost that much LOL! I'll be looking for the parts tomorrow at the 1/2-price sale at the Family Thrift Center.

~I made a Cheyenne Hat in LB Homespun Sierra/unknown Biscuit rose pin.

~We had burgers for supper & watched Soldier.

No comments:

Post a Comment